These tiny meatballs will freeze for up to three months. There's no need to thaw before using; they will cook quickly right out of the freezer.
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 zucchini, halved crosswise then lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Coarse salt
- 10 Mini Meatballs
- 2 hero rolls, split
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss onion, bell pepper, and zucchini with oil and oregano. Bake 15 minutes.
Sprinkle vegetables with vinegar, and season with salt; toss to coat. Push vegetables to one side of pan; place meatballs on other end.
Bake until meatballs are cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Serve in rolls.