Salmon with Indian Spices
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, May 2004
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (each 6 ounces and about 1 inch thick)
- Vegetable cooking spray
Heat broiler. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, ginger, turmeric, coriander, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Spray a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place salmon on pan. Spread yogurt mixture on top of fillets, dividing evenly. Broil until fish is just opaque throughout, 12 to 14 minutes. Serve immediately.