Lamb, Tomato, and Mint Kebabs
Nothing says easy summer eating like kebabs: They're an all-in-one meal perfect for groups, small or large. Make a batch and start grilling!
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2009
- Olive oil, for grates
- 1 pound boneless leg of lamb, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 12 fresh mint leaves
Heat grill to medium-high; clean and lightly oil hot grates. In a large bowl, combine lamb, lemon zest, coriander, and cinnamon; season with salt and pepper.
Onto four skewers, thread lamb, tomatoes, and mint, beginning and ending with lamb. Grill kebabs, covered, until lamb is medium-rare, 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve with lemon wedges.