The sweet and savory flavors in this recipe make for a crave-worthy sandwich.
- Servings: 2
Source: Everyday Food, April 2009
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, coarsely chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1/4 English cucumber, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, chutney, and mustard. Stir in ham; season with salt and pepper.
Make two sandwiches with bread, ham salad, and cucumber.