Chopped Greek Salad
The best Greek salad doesn't have to come from your favorite restaurant -- create one at home with our 10-minute recipe.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, April 2010
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 cups coarsely chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced large
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced large
- 1 small red onion, diced medium (optional)
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 3 ounces feta, diced medium
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion (if using), and olives and toss well to combine. Gently fold in feta.