Herbed Goat-Cheese Sandwich Spread
Use this goat-cheese spread, which is mixed with parsley and chives, to top our Peperonata Sandwiches.
- Yield: Makes about 1 cup
Photography: Luis Bruno
Source: Martha Stewart Living, August 2001
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Combine goat cheese, parsley, chives, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Puree until smooth and well combined. Transfer to an airtight container, and refrigerate until needed, up to 4 days.