Under 30 Minutes
Include a healthy side in each meal to keep you feeling satisfied. A rainbow of fiber-filled veggies, such as broccoli, are reliably good for you.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 heads broccoli (about 2 pounds), florets separated, stalks trimmed, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 piece fresh ginger (1 inch long), peeled and slivered
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- coarse salt and ground pepper
In a large skillet with a lid, heat oil over medium; add broccoli, garlic, and ginger. Cook until broccoli is bright green and ginger is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup water; cover, and cook until broccoli is crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat; add lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper; toss to combine. Serve.