Pumpkin and Pecorino Gratin
Puree sugar pumpkin to enjoy in this tasty baked gratin.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, October 2008
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
- 1/4 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 cups Sugar-Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a food processor, combine bread and cheese. Season with salt and pepper, and pulse until large crumbs form.
Season sugar-pumpkin puree with salt and pepper; spoon into a 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with crumb mixture, and dot with butter. Bake until crumbs are browned, 15 to 20 minutes.