Green Goddess Dressing
This is a quick and easy dip for veggies, with or without anchovies.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 1 1/4 cups
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 scallion, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 teaspoon white-wine vinegar
- 2 anchovy fillets, or 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Process until smooth and creamy.