Sweet corn in a cream cheese sauce with chives is sure to be a hit with the kids.
- Servings: 4
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March Spring 2008
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen corn kernels
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium saucepan, simmer corn and 1/4 cup milk over medium heat until corn is tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese and chives. Season with salt and pepper. If desired, adjust consistency with a little more milk.