Try this rub spread on flank steak or shrimp skewers before grilling. Also try it as a fresh condiment for grilled and broiled meats. Use it in our recipe for Roasted Chicken with Herb Rub and Couscous.
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 medium bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
In a food processor, combine garlic, ginger, jalapeno, and orange zest and juice. Process until finely chopped. Add cilantro and olive oil. Process until finely chopped, 2 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.
SourceEveryday Food, January/February 2011