Italian Salsa Verde
A quick sauce to be used for tacos or as a dip with tortilla chips.
- Total Time:
- Yield: Makes 2/3 cup
Source: Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped rinsed capers or dill gherkins
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
In a small bowl, combine parsley, olive oil, capers, lemon juice, oregano, and garlic.
Stir mixture until well blended; season with salt, if desired.