Turkey Sandwich with Ricotta, Red Peppers, and Arugula
Even though ricotta is made with whole milk, it is relatively low in fat (less than ten grams per quarter-cup serving). It is also rich in calcium and a good source of protein.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 1
Source: Everyday Food, April 2005
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 to 4 arugula leaves
- 2 to 3 large pieces jarred roasted red pepper
- 3 thin slices cooked turkey, (about 3 ounces)
Dividing evenly, spread bread with ricotta cheese; season generously with coarse salt and ground pepper.
Sandwich with arugula, roasted red pepper, and turkey.