Under 30 Minutes
Broccoli, Asparagus, and Snap Peas in Parchment
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets (from 1 head broccoli)
- 1/2 bunch asparagus (6 ounces), cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1 1/4 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place broccoli, asparagus, snap peas, and butter (if using) in center of a 24-inch-long piece of parchment. Season with salt and pepper. Fold into a twist or envelope shape.
Place packet on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until packet is puffed up and vegetables are just tender, 10 to 12 minutes.