Ham and Apple Wraps with Dip
This is a great healthy snack for after school.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2006
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, quartered, and cut into 16 equal-size wedges
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 16 pieces
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, cut lengthwise into sixteen 1-inch strips
In a small bowl, stir together yogurt and mustard until smooth; set dip aside. On one apple wedge, center a piece of cheese; wrap tightly around middle with a strip of ham. Repeat with remaining apple, cheese, and ham. Serve with dip on the side.