Endive with Shrimp Salad
Welcome cocktail-party guests with this fuss-free appetizer that puts deli and freezer staples to work for you.
- Yield: Makes 20
Source: Everyday Food, December 2006
- 8 ounces medium cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 3 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 20 endive leaves (from about 3 heads)
In a small bowl, combine shrimp, cheese, chives, and juice; season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 1 day. To serve, place 1 tablespoon mixture on each endive leaf, and top with additional chives.