Under 30 Minutes
Cherry Tomato Salad
Fresh parsley adds another layer of flavor to this side dish.
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 pints cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper until combined and thickened. Add tomatoes, red onion, and parsley; toss to combine all ingredients.
SourceEveryday Food, May 2005