Under 30 Minutes
Roasted Salmon with Herbed Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (2%)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for serving
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 side of salmon (3 pounds) or 8 fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine yogurt, mustard, dill, and parsley; season with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread yogurt mixture on salmon.
Roast until opaque throughout, 15 to 20 minutes (8 minutes for fillets). Sprinkle with dill sprigs and serve warm or at room temperature with lemon wedges.