Under 30 Minutes
Waldorf Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (about 2 cups) apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (about 1/2 cup) celery, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt and lemon juice; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
Add apple, celery, red seedless grapes, and toasted walnuts; toss to coat with dressing. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight.
Divide salad in half; serve each portion on 2 Boston lettuce leaves.