Mango and Radish Salad with Lime Dressing
With sunny mango, rosy radishes, and bright-green cucumbers, this salad's flavors are as vibrant as its colors.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Martha Stewart Living, May 2010
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes (about 8), halved or quartered
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest and 2 tablespoons lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coarse salt
Arrange mango, cucumber, and radishes on a platter.
Whisk together lime zest and juice, oil, and honey. Season with salt.
Drizzle dressing over salad, and season with salt.