- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chilled Bloody Mary Mix for Seafood Shooters
- 1/4 cup Shrimp Stock for Seafood Shooters Shrimp Stock for Seafood Shooters
- 4 cold cooked large shrimp, finely chopped (reserved from shrimp stock)
In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, parsley, and garlic. Place 1 teaspoon Bloody Mary in each of 12 shot glasses. Divide shrimp stock among glasses. Top with shrimp. Add the remaining Bloody Mary, and sprinkle with the lemon-parsley mixture. Serve immediately.