Dress up a grapevine wreath for spring with this how-to from Hannah Milman, executive editorial director of crafts.
Tools and Materials
- Plastic container
- Grapevine wreath
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
- Reindeer moss or sheet moss
- Small plastic animals, mushrooms, and other embellishments
- Monofilament or wire
Spring Grapevine Wreath How-To
1. Fill a container with water and soak a 6-inch to 12-inch grapevine wreath overnight.
2. Once wreath is adequately soaked and pliable, re-form the wreath into an egg shape with hands. Set aside and let dry completely.
3. Using a hot-glue gun, attach moss and embellishments to wreath as desired.
4. Attach monofilament or thin-gauge wire and hang wreath on a wall, door, window, or even from a branch.
Mushroom embellishments available from 32 Degrees North Supplies. Grapevine wreaths and all other tools and materials available at your local craft or garden supplies store.