Watercress and Cucumber Salad
This refreshing salad with watercress and a simple dressing is ready in 10 minutes.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, March 2008
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 bunches watercress (12 ounces each), trimmed
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Add watercress and cucumber; toss to combine. Serve immediately.