Watercress and Cucumber Salad
Even the most hectic schedule includes a few extra minutes here and there. Take ten and try out this refreshing salad.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, March 2008
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 bunches watercress (12 ounces each), trimmed
- 1/2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and mustard; season with salt and pepper. Add watercress and cucumber; toss to combine. Serve immediately.