Roasted Portobellos with Rosemary
Try this: For a veggie burger, place in toasted buns. Top with sauteed onion, cheese, and arugula.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, October 2009
- 8 trimmed portobello mushrooms
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 sprig rosemary, torn into pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place trimmed mushrooms, stem side up, on a rimmed baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the extra-virgin olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Pour over mushrooms and top with garlic slices, and rosemary. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Roast until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.