Easy Goat Cheese Appetizer
Be ready when friends stop by -- or make a family dinner more special -- with this warm, hearty appetizer made from grocery store ingredients that keep for weeks.
Source: Martha Stewart Living, January 2006
- 8 to 12 ounces marinated goat cheese or feta, broken into large chunks
- 2 to 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 to 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon whole pink peppercorns
- Sliced baguette or crackers, for serving
Place cheese in a small ovenproof dish, and bake at 325 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove the dish from the oven, drizzle with olive oil, and garnish with fresh thyme (if desired) and whole pink peppercorns. Serve with sliced baguette or crackers.