Chef Dan Kluger's Parmesan vinaigrette is a lovely dressing for any salad, especially his Shaved Raw Summer Squash.
- Yield: Makes about 4 cups
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, September 2010
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Place Parmesan, vinegar, lime juice, mustard, salt, and pepper in the jar of a blender; blend for 30 seconds to combine. Add both oils and blend to emulsify. Dressing can be stored, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 2 days.