Baked Tilapia with Fresh Herbs
This freshwater fish has been a food staple in Africa for centuries. It is prepared like flounder or snapper.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2006
- 4 (6 to 8 ounces each) skinless tilapia fillets
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place fillets on a rimmed baking sheet, flat side down; season generously with salt and pepper. Divide mayonnaise evenly over top of fillets; using a butter knife, spread, coating evenly.
Sprinkle fish with parsley and dill. Bake until opaque throughout, about 15 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.