Serve these crostini alongside our Black Bass Bouillabaisse with Trofie Pasta.
- Yield: Makes about 2 dozen
Source: Martha Stewart Living, February 2011
- 1 medium baguette
- 2 large egg yolks
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
Slice baguette crosswise 1/2 inch thick, and toast on a rimmed baking sheet in a 375 degree oven. Meanwhile, place egg yolks, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor. Add olive oil in a slow and steady stream, and pulse to emulsify. Add parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Pulse about 5 times to combine. Spread aioli onto toasted baguette slices.