Peach, Berry, and Spinach Smoothie
Pack the flavors of summer into this healthy smoothie. Use frozen peaches and blackberries when not in season. Each serving has 200 percent of your daily value of vitamin C.
- Servings: 2
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 1/2 cup ice (if using fresh fruit)
Blend peach slices, blackberries, spinach leaves, grape juice, and ice (if using fresh fruit).