Peach, Berry, and Spinach Smoothie
Using frozen peaches and blackberries instead of fresh in this smoothie lets you have a bit of summer in the middle of a snowstorm.
- Servings: 2
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peach slices
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups white grape juice
- 1/2 cup ice (if using fresh fruit)
Blend peach slices, blackberries, spinach leaves, grape juice, and ice (if using fresh fruit).