Pineapple and Ginger Smoothie
Drink up! The fresh ginger in this tropical pineapple smoothie has cancer-fighting powers. Enjoy this healthy milkshake as a snack, breakfast, or dessert.
- Servings: 2
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ice (if using fresh pineapple)
Blend pineapple, ginger, yogurt, pineapple juice, cinnamon, and ice (if using fresh pineapple).