This healthy and delicious recipe for antioxidant salad comes from "The Ciminelli Solution," by Sue Ciminelli.
- Servings: 6
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March Winter 2007
- 1 head romaine lettuce, trimmed and torn into pieces
- Small bunch arugula, torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 6 freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup radish sprouts
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 teaspoon ground flaxseeds
- Lemon-Lime Olive Oil Dressing
Combine lettuce, arugula, parsley, basil, carrot, celery, radish sprouts, fennel, and flaxseeds in a large bowl. Drizzle with enough dressing to lightly coat. Toss to combine.