Tuna and Caper Dip
The flavors of the Mediterranean show off in this light tuna dip. Capers and anchovies lend a briny flavor that complements the tuna. Serve this easy appetizer with vegetable chips.
- 1 can (5 ounces) tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoon capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 2 anchovies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium bowl, mix together tuna, sour cream, parsley, capers, anchovies, lemon juice, and red-pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper.