Emeril's Broccoli and Cauliflower Stir-Fry
Say goodbye to the days when you'd have to trick your kids in to eating their veggies. Have all your ingredients for this quick and delicious stir-fry ready -- they'll cook quickly in a sizzling hot wok.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2011
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3/4 pound broccoli, cut into bite-size florets
- 3/4 pound cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
Cook rice according to package instructions. Meanwhile, in a wok or large skillet, heat oil over high. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 10 seconds. Add broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper, and pinch of red pepper flakes and cook, stirring, about 4 minutes. Add broth and stir to combine. Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add oyster sauce and cook, stirring to combine, 1 minute. Spoon over rice and serve immediately.