You can use any stickers to embellish eggs. Kids enjoy the activity, and stickers offer an easy way to seal a plastic egg or designate special eggs in a hunt.
Tools and Materials
- 1/4-inch round stickers, avery.com (or 1/4-inch hole punch)
- Adhesive sheets, avery.com
- Flower-shaped craft punch
- Plastic eggs, orientaltrading.com
- Treats to fill eggs, orientaltrading.com
Sticker Easter Eggs How-To:
1. For polka dots, use round stickers, or punch circles from adhesive sheets. To make colored dots, use a marker to color in a section of the adhesive sheet, and punch circles from that section
2. For flowers, punch flower shapes from adhesive sheet, and use dots for centers. Adhere to eggs.