Salmon is full of protein, vitamin A, and omega fatty acids, which are essential to the proper functioning of the heart and brain. This recipe for coriander-crusted salmon is both good tasting and good for you.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons Wondra flour
- 2 tablespoons finely ground almonds
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 salmon boneless fillets (6 ounces each and about 1/2-inch thick), skin-on
- 4 lemon wedges
In a small bowl, combine coriander, flour, almonds, salt, and pepper. Place on a shallow dish. Drizzle flesh side of salmon with olive oil and coat with coriander mixture.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat about 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, carefully place salmon in the pan, flesh side down. Let cook, without moving, 2 minutes. Turn, and cook, until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately with lemon wedges.