Try this delicious dressing with Escarole Salad.
- Servings: 1
- Yield: Makes enough for 1 serving
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, October 2009
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Zest from 1/4 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, chives, and tarragon. Slowly whisk in olive oil; season with salt and pepper.