If you can't find mache (lamb's lettuce), you can substitute endive leaves. This recipe was also featured on "Mad Hungry with Lucinda Scala Quinn."
- Servings: 6
Source: Martha Stewart Living, June 2006
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches baby arugula, about 6 cups
- 1 head radicchio, torn into pieces
- 1 cup mache (about 1 ounce), or 2 endives, leaves separated
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, thinly sliced
Whisk lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until emulsified.
To serve, toss arugula, radicchio, mache, and tomatoes in a large, chilled bowl with just enough dressing to lightly coat.