Watercress, Pear, and Cashew Salad
Peppery greens, sweet fruit, and an Asian dressing reinvent a side salad.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 4
Source: Everyday Food, October 2008
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, such as safflower
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 bunches watercress (about 1 pound total), tough stems removed
- 1 Bosc pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped unsalted cashews
In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, and soy sauce. Add watercress, pear, and cashews; toss to combine. Serve immediately.