This delicious crab sandwich recipe is great for any outdoor party, day or night.
- 1 tablespoon prepared mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ounces crab meat
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices brioche (each 1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1 leaf Boston lettuce
- 4 slices ripe plum tomato
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and lemon juice until well combined. Gently fold in crab; season with salt and pepper.
Place one slice of brioche on work surface. Top with lettuce, crab salad, and tomato slices. Sandwich with remaining slice of bread. Serve immediately.
SourceThe Martha Stewart Show, September Summer 2007