This delicious crab sandwich recipe is great for any outdoor party, day or night.
- Servings: 1
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, September Summer 2007
- 1 tablespoon prepared mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ounces crab meat
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices brioche (each 1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1 leaf Boston lettuce
- 4 slices ripe plum tomato
In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and lemon juice until well combined. Gently fold in crab; season with salt and pepper.
Place one slice of brioche on work surface. Top with lettuce, crab salad, and tomato slices. Sandwich with remaining slice of bread. Serve immediately.