Classic Chicken Salad
Try serving this Classic Chicken Salad on a bed of mixed greens or on whole-grain bread.
- Servings: 1
Source: Everyday Food, September 2003
- 1 cup diced chicken
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced celery
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash of hot sauce
- Coarse salt and ground pepper, to taste
Place all ingredients in a bowl; stir to combine.