This cocktail can be adjusted to serve a crowd-just be sure to maintain the proportions.
- Servings: 4
Source: Halloween 2004, Special Issue
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated or drained prepared horseradish, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- Celery stalks, for garnish
- Scallions, dark-green parts only, for garnish
In a pitcher, stir together tomato juice, horseradish, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and hot sauce to taste.
Pour into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with horseradish, celery, and scallions, as desired.