This salsa recipe is courtesy of Emeril Lagasse and is used to make his Crazy Nachos.
- Yield: Makes about 4 cups
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, January Winter 2009
- 3 1/2 cups chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; cover and chill until ready to serve.