Baked Potatoes with Sauteed Mushrooms and Yogurt
- 4 medium russet potatoes, about 8 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, stemmed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2/3 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat (2 percent) yogurt
- Finely chopped fresh chives, for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet until skins are crisp and flesh is tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring, until browned, about 2 minutes. Stir in salt; season with pepper.
Slit the potatoes lengthwise, stopping 1/2 inch from ends. Gently squeeze ends to loosen flesh. Open each potato slightly. Divide sauteed mushrooms and the cheese among potatoes; top each with 1 tablespoon yogurt. Garnish with chives.