Lighter Ranch Dressing
Just like the classic version, this ranch dressing can be used as a dip for vegetables, such as radishes or steamed broccoli.
- Yield: Makes about 1 cup
Source: Martha Stewart Living, March 2009
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest finely grated, juiced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced (1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium bowl until combined. Use immediately, or refrigerate, covered, for up to 2 days.