These crisp, thin cookies give rich flavor to make-ahead, no-bake desserts.
Nostalgic for your mom's ice cream pie with a chocolate crumb crust? Her key ingredient was Famous Chocolate Wafers, a crave-worthy cookie that deserves a spot in your pantry. The dark brown, not-too-sweet cookies have been the basis for simple, easy no-bake desserts since 1924, and they are still worth seeking out. Sample their chocolate crunch and get inspired to create a recipe or two of your own.
- Crumble cookies in a glass and layer with sweetened whipped cream and mashed raspberries.
- Sandwich softened ice cream, then roll sides in sprinkles or miniature chocolate chips.
- Make "dirt top" cupcakes: Crush cookies and sprinkle crumbs on top of vanilla-frosted cupcakes.
- Blend cookies, vanilla ice cream, and milk for a cookies-and-cream shake.
- Sandwich marshmallow topping and peanut butter.