Tuna Nicoise Salad
Making this salad is a great way to use leftover boiled potatoes and green beans. Just add canned tuna, tomatoes, and olives for a whole new dish.
- Total Time:
- Servings: 2
Source: Everyday Food, January/February 2004
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 pound steamed red potatoes
- 1/2 pound trimmed and steamed green beans
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted and slivered
- 1 can (6 ounces) solid white tuna, drained, packed in olive oil
In a medium bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard with red-wine vinegar and olive oil; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
Add potatoes, green beans, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, and tuna; toss well.