Eric's Herb Vinaigrette
Use to make chef Eric Ripert's Poached Halibut in Warm Herb Vinaigrette.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 pinches freshly ground white pepper
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon corn oil
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together mustard, salt, pepper, and vinegars. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in olive oil, then corn oil. Store, tightly covered, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.