Under 30 Minutes
Sauteed Shrimp with Arugula and Tomatoes
You can serve this quick saute over rice, or toss it with your favorite pasta.
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 ounces wild or baby arugula (4 cups)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring often, until they blister, about 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add shrimp and cook, stirring often, until almost opaque throughout, about 4 minutes. Add arugula, season with salt and pepper, and toss until wilted, 1 minute. Add lemon juice and toss to combine.